Saturday 1 August 2009

Long time, no blog :)

Good Morning everyone :) Long time, no blog, cheesy grin :)

Well I didn't think the sun that I awoke to yesterday would last too long, it's chucking it down here again,smirk. Typical, on a day when Pickles decides to lie in I have to get up and have breakfast. Probably in my head now but all I can think about is how thrirsty I am LOL and I know I can't do anything about it,sulks. Hopefully the other ops will be quickies ;-) and I won't have to wait until tea time for my turn. Wish I was crafting or sewing or doing mundane things today instead, can't stop worrying. Going to try and track my LGC crochet mag down to take with me, see if I can't finally get it! LOL. Hopefully there will be somebody in there waiting for an op that isn't as thick as me and can help me out LOL. Then I am off for a bath. Silly thing to do really thinking about it, mad thirsty and sitting in a huge container full of lovely H20, LOL. Ah well I have had my instructions to have one, so best had. I hope you are all well and the sun is shining where you are and you all have a lovely day and ((((hugs)))) to those who aren't or can't :)

Cheers ears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment