Monday 18 August 2008

Kevina does it again :)

Afternoon everyone :)

Sorry for being such a bad, bad blogger, hangs head in utter shame. I promise to do better in the future :)Been soooooooo busy. Kevina has done us proud again with one of her random cake baking jaunts. Details and piccies below :)

I hope you are all well I have been sooooooooooo lazy. I am still in my jammies at almost 4pm. Pickles must have known his Dad was off work and let us have a lie in. I still woke up b4 9 though, that darn body clock. Got my OH up at 9.30 to watch the cycling on the Olympics. Totally lazed and grazed all day. Can’t honestly remember the last time we did this. We don’t even get a lazy day at Christmas lol. Watched the TV and read and just devoured a gorgeous man sized portion of a sticky lemony toffe steamed pudding Kevina made. Pure torture as it had to boil for a couple of hours and it smelt gorgeous.





Guess I’d better go and get dressed. Not even done any housework yet. We were hoping to go out for the day today with my OH being off for a fortnight but the weather is really icky. Hopefully it will improve by tomorrow. Off to get dressed and go blackberry picking now. Catch you all later.

I hope that everybody is well and having a lovely day and (hugs) to those who aren't or can't :)

I shall be popping bakc on later to upload some cards :)

Cheers ears :)

11 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm I wondered what that gorgeous smell was wafting up here today!
    Now stop being a lazy crafter and get some cards done! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I think I have just put on lbs looking at it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so ...gorgeous ,just to say hope youve had good birthady ,sorry ive not got you a card sent ,having family crisis. (see forum sad day lounge)
    Wish you all the best hope youve enjoyed your pud...
    love judex

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh I would like to eat some of it !
    it seems wonderful !
    sincerely

    stéphanie Normandie France

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just found your blog. Its fab and that cake...steamed pudding looks sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pudding looks yummy!!! hope you are keeping well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy looking cake ,glad I can only look as I'm supposed to be on a diet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh how scrummy ... now where's the custard?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bad Blogger! It is because you are always eating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. there is a little something on my blog for you :)

    ReplyDelete