Tuesday 29 July 2008

My stamps

A few people have told me that they went onto the Spiral Whisper website to buy my stamps but there were only a couple on there under animals. They are there but most of them are just listed under my name.

At the moment there are seven on;
Rock Star Chuckles,
Coming Ready Or Not (Chuckles n Giggles playing hide and seek),
Chuckles banana tree,
Tarquin the tree frog,
Chuckles Lazy Day,
Giggles,
Boozy Chuckles.

There are pics of them all in my post below this one.

The full seven on the spiral whisper site are here.

There should be more going on very soon :)

Sorry to anybody that has been having trouble hopefully it will be sorted out soon. In the meantime if you just click on this link.
It will take you straight to them :)

I'd love to see anything you make with them BTW and pop them on my blog :)

Catch you all later

Cheers ears :)

3 comments:

  1. Arhhh you have answered my question!! Babe they are fantastic...roll on payday!! Yeh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stamps are absolutely amazing, well done on your success!!! hope you sell loads :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tagged you ickle pickle, your blog is one of my favourites.

    Monkey card is brill.

    Cassidii

    ReplyDelete