Friday 27 June 2008

Sneeky peek samples

Just popped on to thank everyone who has been visiting my blog and big (hugs) to those who have left such lovely comments :)

Just on my way out now to go to the dress shop in the village for a prom dress for my DD's prom. When we get back hopefully Pickles can 4get about the curtain monster for long enough to nap today so I can get on with my drawing. Also hoping to actually get down to making some sample cards etc over the next few days or so of my stamp images. Hoping to pop some new free images on my blog again very soon too :)So please keep on checking back :)

Got behind with my digital art stamp site because I have been so busy so I need to get back into that too. So I can hopefully launch it in the next few weeks. My OH is working from home today, so Pickles will probably not take advantage as much and I can get on. Got tons of washing and housework to do too and gardening. There just aren’t enough hours in the day.Anyhoo......... I'll hopefully be nipping back on here later, so see you then :)

I hope that everybody is well and has a lovely day and (hugs) to those who aren’t or can’t :)

Cheers ears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment